miercuri, 18 septembrie 2013

Much better than me...

She's just in pieces... she hurt him. Why him? Why is her so stupid? Why the fuck? Why he's just in her mind all over the time?

Leave me alone, only one... please, i can't handle it... I want to be stoned. Iced. Alone! ... I wish you have never meet me. Don't be stupid... not because of you.. Just because of me... If I have never been in your life... uhm, your life could be different without me.. You could be happy without a stupid whore... 'cause I am one... 
My tears are ready to fall... But I still try to handle everything... I fucking cannot... Please... forget that night... Please... it's all I ask from you. Forget... somehow... but.... 
I really miss your hair in my face
And the way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know this
You deserve much better than me


 ...You really deserve much better than me...
What if I shoot myself when I look myself in the mirror?
What if I wanna see all the blood falling from my brain on my neck?
What if I really can do it?
If I do it... you will always hate me... Well, better. So you can forget everything. I will be just a bad memory... a bad dream...
I just can imagine... iron taste in mouth, the blue eyes wide open... scared, stared... iced, empty eyes. The blood bleeding on the face... and me thinking of you... forever and always...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu