duminică, 5 ianuarie 2014

Lost... Dead and gone... Where am I?

What I'm gonna do? I'm lost....
I pretend I am cold... and whatever... but, even if every morning I am the same... in the evening, after a talk with you.... something it's really burn inside of me.... that ice is turning water... And I'm so fucked up... Every single 'sleep well', or 'good night' are just... speechless...
Wolfie... I'm just broken inside, but I trust you... Unfortunately...
Inside of me every little piece is screaming... every piece want me to give up and to forget... to give up and don't listen any of your words....
How can I be deaf if everything you do it's like a violin for my blood? If you laugh, if you smile, if you look at me... if you touch me, if you speak... well... of course... especially when you talk to me... that voice make me lose control.
Sometimes I'm just disappointed and sad... and I lose faith, but with you I smile.

I am just such an idiot...
So hate the fact that I like you...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu