sâmbătă, 7 decembrie 2013

I don't understand. Is something wrong? Why i am looking for him? What does him something worth fighting for? Who's him? Who am I? I felt so good when i knew that I will have to gave him a gift... well, I will be his Secret Santa... Hei Santa, what would you do? What are you thinking about? Will you choose the right thing? Will you play fair? Are you sure that he's really the way he seems? Uhm, girl, take care, don't fall, you're already on broken pieces... I think that for the moment it's enough... After all, it's winter, it's cold... It's normal to be cold... let the things in the way they are... maybe one day everything will be fine... but, leave him alone... even if he plots you... so much. I can feel the cold of your body, the cold in you breath, in your mind, and even in your eyes... stay strong...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu