duminică, 14 februarie 2016

My boy is on fire. :D

We have plans... a lot of plans. Starting this summer, I will be (finally) with my boy. I like hear him planning our things together, I like hearing him telling me that he misses me and he can't wait go us being together. I can't wait to start our life together. Even if it is a little bit scary, I thin that we will handle it.

I find myself smile during the day thinking about him, or remembering the words he said a day before. I'm totally lost and in love with him and I won't hide it.

Just us. I want to travel with you. I want you to hug me. I want you to be mine forever. I want you to teach me how to love you, as you already do. I want to hold your hand, and never let it go.

It sounds crazy, huh? I know. But I'm really in love with him. I hope my future self will understand when I will read this post again. I know, I know. I'm already seeing myself. Rolling my eyes and  thinking "such big lies.: But I'm telling you, future me. The feeling I get now when I'm with him, is like nothing I've felt before. So, accept it.At this exact moment, you loved that little person.  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu