luni, 21 aprilie 2014

I'm nervous. Why? Because is his birthday. And, I want it perfect. As he was saying, he turns 25 once in a lifetime.... so, I have some ideas, but I don't know which one is the best. This evening was something that really made me feel special. He paid attention at everything I was doing, everything I was saying. I kind of apologize for the last days which were not that good for me, and I was really distant, cold and boring. He said that I really was that way and so we were ready to kick some asses. Then he said that he likes the fact that he make me laugh every time but the moments in which I am "nașpa", as I called myself and my previous mood.
I thought about him all day long. Even sent him a message, but he didn't say a word back. I really missed him, and I don't know why...
Now... best option should be: "Hei, you choose the place and the pizza, I am bringing the wine and maybe, I can let you fix the time."
Or: "Hei, come downstairs, now." And I could bring some Mc' food... and than leave...
Or... I should call him and tell him that we are going at Mc' and he should come 'cause I am in front of his house...
What should I do? I should bring a mini cake with a little bithday candle...
He would like anything, I am sure.... but, what should I choose?
Well, for the moment... I am sending a message to him... "The most important thing that you have to do is to take care of yourself. About being the best in what you are involved I am sure that you're already doing it. I want you to know that I really appreciate everything you do and to thank you for your presence. Happy bithday and a wonderful day! p.s. I have a slovenian wine and I don't want to be selfish. Should I share it with you?"
Is it appropriate? I don't know.  But I know that it will happen'. He will drink that motherfucker wine with me. Tomorrow, next week, next month, this year. It will be.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu